FKA seminar "Protection of the company against the acts of unfair competition"
On 2nd of June 2016 at 10.00-14.00 FKA is organizing a seminar "Protection of the company against the acts of unfair competition".
The following issues will be spoken during the seminar:
Company's trademark portfolio (10.00-11.00):
- how to defence against trademark infringement in Internet?
- trademarks and parallel import - when is it possible to oppose?
- comparative advertising - is it possible to use competitor's logo?
Company's industrial designs (11.00-12.00):
- is it worth to register the industrial designs?
- what you can and what you can't imitate in competitor's products?
- must-match and must-fit clauses
Coffee break (12.00-12.15):
Promotional activities (12.15-14.00):
- unfair advertising in promotional actions
- various kinds of promotional actions - what to look for?
- how to prepare the rules of promotional action correctly?
- incorrectness in conducting the promotional actions - liability regimes